Should I remove GameFast?
What percent of users and experts removed it?
37% remove it63% keep it
What do people think about it?
(click star to rate)
How common is it?
Global Rank #13,533
United States Rank #9,578
(Not enough data to show 30 day installation trends)
Uninstallation trends (last 30 days)
Lifespan of installation (until removal)
< 20.73 days
611.54 days >
Average installed length: 321.32 days
Typically installed together
Other programs by ASUS
- #13,528 Spooky Sounds by Screaming Bee
- #13,529 Auto Lyrics by Mansoft Union
- #13,530 ArcadeYum
- #13,531 Search-NewTab by Standart
- #13,532 FileZilla Client 3.4.0
- #13,533 GameFast by ASUS
- #13,534 The Talos Principle by Croteam
- #13,535 Gears of War by Microsoft Game Studios
- #13,536 Download Manager 2.3.10 by IGN Entertainment
- #13,537 Adobe Acrobat X Professional - Arabic, Hebrew, French, Greek
- #13,538 Positivo Conversor 3D
What is GameFast?
GameFast is a utility designed to speed up various PC games.
GameFast is a software program developed by ASUS. The primary executable is named gamefast.exe. The setup package generally installs about 4 files and is usually about 2.34 MB (2,449,150 bytes). Relative to the overall usage of users who have this installed on their PCs, most are running Windows 7 (SP1) and Windows 8. While about 60% of users of GameFast come from the United States, it is also popular in Canada and France.
Displayed publisher: ASUSTEK Computer Inc
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Asus\GameFast\
Uninstaller: "C:\Program Files\Asus\GameFast\unins000.exe"
Estimated size: 2.34 MB
Files installed by GameFast
- GlobalCbtHook.dll (by Chris Wilson) - Global CBT Hook Library (Global Hook Library)
- unins000.exe - Setup/Uninstall
How do I remove GameFast?
Quickly and completely remove GameFast from your computer by downloading "Should I Remove It?", its 100% FREE and installs in seconds (click the button below).
Or, you can uninstall GameFast from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window's Control Panel.
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall a Program.
- Windows XP: Click Add or Remove Programs.
- On the Start menu (for Windows 8, right-click the screen's bottom-left corner), click Control Panel, and then, under Programs, do one of the following:
- Windows Vista/7/8: Click Uninstall.
- Windows XP: Click the Remove or Change/Remove tab (to the right of the program).
- When you find the program GameFast, click it, and then do one of the following:
- Follow the prompts. A progress bar shows you how long it will take to remove GameFast.
Win 7 (SP1) 91%
Win 8 9%
Which Windows OS versions does it run on?
Which OS releases does it run on?
|Windows 7 Home Premium||86.31%|
|Windows 10 Home||3.91%|
|Windows 7 Professional||2.51%|
|Windows 7 Ultimate||2.23%|
|Windows 8.1 Pro with Medi...||1.96%|
|Windows 10 Pro||1.12%|
60.38% of installs come from the United States
Which countries install it?
What PC manufacturers (OEMs) have it installed?
ASUSTeK Computer, also often called ASUS is a computer hardware & electronics company.
Publisher URL: www.asus.com